|Eddie the Squirrel|
|Voiced by||Dwight Schultz|
Eddie the Squirrel is a recurring character voiced by Dwight Schultz.
He is an annoying talkative squirrel with little red pieces of paper taped to the side of his head to look like red sideburns in hopes to be more like Cliff. He is always bruised up from getting punched, and from being used as a birdie in badminton or a football. He wants to be an official Greaser very badly, but sadly lacks their number one requirement: being a dog.
In "New Cat in Town", he became the main antagonist. The same episode shows that he is talented at impersonating Cliff's voice. He also cares about CatDog and his friends more than being a greaser, but he may beat up CatDog to be with the greasers, but he may not want to. He protects Cat and Dog from the Greaser Dogs, and takes them to the Big Cat Cave. This proves that Eddie was just trying to protect Cat and Dog and he may go against the Greasers.
- Eddie may have inspired Henry Armadillo from "My Gym Partner's A Monkey".
- Both are gray, pushed around a lot, deemed annoying, enjoy being used as a ball and are desperate for fitting with in. Henry Armadillo is voiced by Tom Kenny who also voices Dog and Cliff.
- In "Squirrel Dog", Eddie reveals his name and states that he likes to pound CatDog, but he is not seen hurting Cat and Dog. This is most likely to impress Cliff and become a greaser and join them.
- One time he got glued onto Cliff.
- In "Escape from the Deep End", he got in trouble for not showering before entering the pool.